Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC6217

Unverified
First off i want to thank all the operators and retired operators on this site, as well as all the MODS for creating a place for people to get reliable info. A little about myself, i am currently an active duty Marine stationed at MCAS Beafort. I am a 6217, fot those not saavy with the wing i am a mechanic on the great F/A-18 warbird. Yes I may be a winger, but i am proud to be a Marine and to have supported troops on the ground in mulitple deployments. I come here to get information and hopefully one day join the ranks as an operator, if i can get some cooperation from the monitor and command.

Guess i had that one coming, i have a feeling there was some sarcasm in there. Tough to tell by reading.

Yeah just a little bit of sarcasm. We tend to not refer to ourselves as operators on the white side. It is kinda gay. I am sure you will be fine, one of my good buddies is an airwing guy out at Pendleton. Good luck man.

Yeah just a little bit of sarcasm. We tend to not refer to ourselves as operators on the white side. It is kinda gay. I am sure you will be fine, one of my good buddies is an airwing guy out at Pendleton. Good luck man.

Sorry bout that, new to this side of the house. Im just tired of what things have become and looking to make the change. I mean honestly when i was told that i could not make a LCpl or Cpl PT because they were close to their max, i knew things were headed down hill. Or not being able to talk to Marines like Marines, instead like childern to get them to do their job, bad juju. "Its a new military Marine, get used to it"...direct quote, me personally i think people are way too soft and forgot what they joined. Airwing, ground side, Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Gaurd it doesnt matter, discipline is a foundation, actually it is THE foundation of the military. Looks like people forgot, sorry for the rant.

Sorry bout that, new to this side of the house. Im just tired of what things have become and looking to make the change. I mean honestly when I was told that I could not make a LCpl or Cpl PT because they were close to their max, I knew things were headed down hill. Or not being able to talk to Marines like Marines, instead like childern to get them to do their job, bad juju. "Its a new military Marine, get used to it"...direct quote, me personally, I think people are way too soft and forgot what and why they joined. Airwing, ground side, Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Gaurd it doesnt matter, discipline is a foundation, actually it is THE foundation of the military. Looks like people forgot, sorry for the rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back