intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

FISTer
Verified Military
Hello to all,

First of all thank you all that have and are currently serving. I wish there were more out there willing to do so. I'm a current EMT and working on my Paramedic, but am considering enlistment(Guard or Reserve most likely), not sure what career field at the moment. I'm simply here to learn as much as possible about potential career fields.

Thanks again,

Jay

That's the plan. I figure I'd have more fun and if need be I can provide medical aid. But again I'm learning so we'll see what happens in the future.

Thank you, Sir.

Welcome to SS. If you enjoy practicing medicine and are good at it, I personally don't think you'd gone wrong by joining an SF Guard unit and seeking training as an 18D. This option would definitely add some skills to your tool bag, new opportunities, fun travel and adventure while bringing a whole different types and classes of individuals into your life. I know there are lots of other options but what can I say .... I'm biased.

Welcome to SS. If you enjoy practicing medicine and are good at it, I personally don't think you'd gone wrong by joining an SF Guard unit and seeking training as an 18D. This option would definitely add some skills to your tool bag, new opportunities, fun travel and adventure while bringing a whole different types and classes of individuals into your life. I know there are lots of other options but what can I say .... I'm biased.

Thank you sir! I appreciate the suggestion and will definitely be looking into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back