Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach07

Unverified
I'm glad to become a part of the ShadowSpear community! My father is retired USAF and I am hoping to follow in his footsteps, only hopefully to be a CCT. A great number of my family members have served, and continue to do so, and I will be honored to join them. I am here to read everything I can and gain some knowledge from experienced people.

Nice. Dad always says the hardest thing you'll ever be in charge of loading are Marines :) But I hope to go CCT/STO or, God forbid I fail, Intel

Quoting my father, not my own opinions. My dad and one of my cousins (a Marine) go back and forth all the time. Every branch of the armed forces is represented in my family, including Coast Guard (why some people always fail to mention them baffles me). I'm used to the friendly rivalries of different branches and have been surrounded by it my whole life, so no hard feelings, just good fun :)

Quoting my father, not my own opinions. My dad and one of my cousins (a Marine) go back and forth all the time. Every branch of the armed forces is represented in my family, including Coast Guard (why some people always fail to mention them baffles me). I'm used to the friendly rivalries of different branches and have been surrounded by it my whole life, so no hard feelings, just good fun :)
Points for the Coastie mention. Welcome.

Welcome. Marines are a rambunctious group of rough men and I know we can be difficult to deal with, especially when some Air Force C-130 guy asks a
Marine what level dungeon master he is.

Thank you to everyone for the welcomes. I feel like I finally found a forum site where I can actually relate to the people

Welcome. Marines are a rambunctious group of rough men and I know we can be difficult to deal with, especially when some Air Force C-130 guy asks a
Marine what level dungeon master he is.

So what level are you on? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back