Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

F.CASTLE

Verified Military
Serving as an 0331 in the Marine Corps. Just returned from Sangin a few months ago with 3/5. Planning on crossdecking over to the Army to attend SFAS. Looking forward to gleaning knowledge from the other members here!

Welcome and good luck! Are you going to cross over as an 18X? One of my buddies had a very similar career path, he is now an E-7 with only 5 yrs in the Army.

Welcome and good luck! Are you going to cross over as an 18X? One of my buddies had a very similar career path, he is now an E-7 with only 5 yrs in the Army.

Hoping for 18x, however if/when I pick up E-5 I wont be able to snag an 18x. Therefore I've been in contact with 2/19 at Kenova, hoping to make a screening, training team, then SFAS. Just trying to find that fastest route to a shot at selection at this point. A friend of mine (an E-5, 0311) had to reclass as Mil Intel, join the USAR, switch to AD and then put in his package. Bit of a roundabout way, but he is finally getting what he wants.

Hoping for 18x, however if/when I pick up E-5 I wont be able to snag an 18x. Therefore I've been in contact with 2/19 at Kenova, hoping to make a screening, training team, then SFAS. Just trying to find that fastest route to a shot at selection at this point. A friend of mine (an E-5, 0311) had to reclass as Mil Intel, join the USAR, switch to AD and then put in his package. Bit of a roundabout way, but he is finally getting what he wants.

Yeah that guy was a corporal when he came across. Good stuff man good luck to you

Welcome to the site and thank you for your service.
Is your first name really Frank??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back