Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo

Verified Military
Hello everyone I've been a member of the site for a while just decided to come out of hiding. I am an Intell guy in the NOVA area, was stationed at Bragg for a few years now I'm just a motorcycle enthusiast. I hope all is well with the members and guest and thanks for letting me join the site

HALO

Welcome to the site, HALO. I'll forward your vetting information to the admins and get you squared away.

Thanks I was checking out the link up post and I hope that we will add each others name one day.

Welcome to SS.

My son just escaped from NOVA, and is down here in a saner part of VA.

RF 1

Well so far so good for the NOVA area for me besides the traffic.

Hello everyone I've been a member of the site for a while just decided to come out of hiding. I am an Intell guy in the NOVA area, was stationed at Bragg for a few years now I'm just a motorcycle enthusiast. I hope all is well with the members and guest and thanks for letting me join the site

HALO

How big is the Gixxer? When I lived in AZ, my room mate loved them. Had a 600 early on, then got a 750 2 years ago.

Liter bike, nice. I haven't seen a stretched bike since I've been in AZ, I grew up in NC. That's strictly an east coast thing. Looks good from what I can tell from the picture.

Yeah it's nice and just a little faster than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back