Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the Austin area and hunt in the Hill Country and South Texas, South of Cotulla when I can. South Texas is big time hunting and it takes big time money; money that I don't have. I'm fortunate in that I know some folks who are guides and own ranches and let me tag along to help with the chores, manuel labor :), and they let me hunt.

If I'm being truthful I haven't shot an animal in a while with my Sendero as I bow hunt most of the time now. I love to put the "thwack" on feral hogs!
There are a few of us in the San Antonio area. I have to agree whacking hogs is enjoyable.
Just don't let the Rangers con you into "hoggin" as you'll be ruined for life.:D

Is Senator Zaffirini your state representative?

I live in Central Texas so Senator Doggett is my Rep.

There are a few of us in the San Antonio area. I have to agree whacking hogs is enjoyable.
Just don't let the Rangers con you into "hoggin" as you'll be ruined for life.:D

I think I have heard of this "hoggin" you speak of.....BUT.....my wife is a red head.:D I value my life and sleep.

Welcome to SS
I am easily confused. I thought Sendero was Path in Spanish not Gun? Sustantivo is gun possibly pistol. ?
Bill

Welcome to SS
I am easily confused. I thought Sendero was Path in Spanish not Gun? Sustantivo is gun possibly pistol. ?
Bill

You are correct that Sendero means path. It is also the name of a Remington bolt action rifle the Remington Sendero. That's where my name comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back