intro

bullet sponge

Unverified
Hey there, I'm new to the site but I've read a lot of the discussions on here and gotten a lot of great and helpful information and looking forward to more. I'm currently serving in the Marine Corps been in a little over 3 years now and considering another 4. Thanks.

I'm currently serving in the Marine Corps been in a little over 3 years now and considering another 4. Thanks.

I was in the Navy, not the USMC, but I can say that getting out is one of my biggest regrets to this point in my life. I was frustrated with the Navy and had a bad attitude about a lot of things and thought life would be so much better on the outside. Not saying you are in the same place I was, but the point remains. I wish to hell I had never gotten out. Even if you maybe don't want to stay in the USMC, consider a branch transfer or something. I didn't want to stay in the Navy anymore and I let that contaminate my thought process to include getting of the military altogether. HUGE mistake, at least as far as I am concerned. At any rate, welcome to the site and Thank You for your service.

Welcome and Semper Fi. What unit are you with if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome to ShadowSpear Marine and Thank You for your service. Unhappiness is often temporary but retirement entitlements last forever.... just hopin and sayin.

Welcome to SS, Marine. Here's hoping that you do not soak-up bullets, "bullet sponge"8-) .

RF 1

Back