Intro

wolfman0720

Verified Military
Hello everyone,

I'm an 11B with C/38 LRS. I've been in for about 3.5 years. Started out as an 18X. I know I know. It sounded cool as hell when i was a civilian, but now that I look back, I'm glad I didn't make it. I've learned a lot with the big army that will help when I decide to go back to the Q.

I'm going to apologize in advance if I post like an idiot for a little while. I pretty much LIVE on car forums, so I'm not used to talking to professionals. I will work on it.

Hello everyone,

I'm an 11B with C/38 LRS. I've been in for about 3.5 years. Started out as an 18X. I know I know. It sounded cool as hell when i was a civilian, but now that I look back, I'm glad I didn't make it. I've learned a lot with the big army that will help when I decide to go back to the Q.

I'm going to apologize in advance if I post like an idiot for a little while. I pretty much LIVE on car forums, so I'm not used to talking to professionals. I will work on it.

Welcome! How far did you get in the Q if you don't mind me asking.

"I'm going to apologize in advance if I post like an idiot for a little while. I pretty much LIVE on car forums, so I'm not used to talking to professionals. I will work on it."

Welcome to SS. Thank you for your service. Thanks for noticing that we like proper spelling, and upper case when called for.

RF 1

Back