Intro

dfigravity

Verified Military
Currently Active Duty, Comm guy by trade...just left the gem of the East Coast (read: Fayetteville) to live the easy life in Germany. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the site. Lots of Fayetteville-area refugees here, what were you doing at Fort Bragg?

Welcome to the site. Lots of Fayetteville-area refugees here, what were you doing at Fort Bragg?
Marauder, I spent my time providing comms for some great people. I learned more in four years than I'll likely learn in the next 10. I have to admit though...the job was great but I sure as hell don't miss Fayetteville...stupid sand.

Marauder, I spent my time providing comms for some great people. I learned more in four years than I'll likely learn in the next 10. I have to admit though...the job was great but I sure as hell don't miss Fayetteville...stupid sand.

If you were in JCU, just say you were in JCU, lol.

How are you liking Germany so far?

Welcome to SS. Enjoy Germany; be sure to try the wine in the green bottles.

RF 1
federweißer...that'sgood stuff. The only down side is that you have to drink it quick, else it smells like rotten eggs. I have seriously fallen in love with Belgian beer though...that stuff is beyond words. Germany is beautiful, although at this time of year the sun is pretty much down by 1700...other than that, ich liebe Deutschland.

@Marauder...haha, yea...that's the place. They're still recruiting

federweißer...that'sgood stuff. The only down side is that you have to drink it quick, else it smells like rotten eggs. I have seriously fallen in love with Belgian beer though...that stuff is beyond words. Germany is beautiful, although at this time of year the sun is pretty much down by 1700...other than that, ich liebe Deutschland.

@Marauder...haha, yea...that's the place. They're still recruiting
This is an intro thread, lets keep it that way. PM inbound.

RF 1

Back