Intro

CTLoad08

SOF Support
Hey guys! I've been a lurker on here for a while, and just figured I would go ahead and join the forum! I am a Loadmaster on the MC-130E Combat Talon, and have been in the Air Force going on 4 years now. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Hey guys! I've been a lurker on here for a while, and just figured I would go ahead and join the forum! I am a Loadmaster on the MC-130E Combat Talon, and have been in the Air Force going on 4 years now. I look forward to meeting everyone!
Did you come in as a Load? If so, good on you for getting into Talons as a 1st assignment.

Did you come in as a Load? If so, good on you for getting into Talons as a 1st assignment.
I did. I am a reservist, so getting Talons was more of a "right place, right time" move than anything else. I had no idea what I was getting into when I signed up. Turns out, it was a great call, and I have loved (mostly) every minute of it!

Awesome, 919th is a good wing. Jumped with them many years ago.
Plus you get to live in an awesome location, Destin/Crestview AO is one of the few places I'd leave Teaxs for.

Back