Intro

HealwithSteel1

SOF MD
Verified SOF
Great to be a part of this board, I am a general surgeon with 9 years at AFSOC and working at the TSOC. Looking forward to keeping up with the great discussions on this site and SOF medicine in general.

Welcome to SS. Take the time to get vetted with the admins. Nice to have another "surgical mind" on board:thumbsup:.

RF 1

Do you know anything about quitting smoking?
As a surgeon, I can safely state that if enough people quit smoking I am going to miss out on a lot of good lung surgeries down the road. So you can see I am conflicted. Bottom line, no matter what pill or gum they give you, 95% of quitting is making the decision to quit and accepting that an occasional setback is not a failure.

As a surgeon, I can safely state that if enough people quit smoking I am going to miss out on a lot of good lung surgeries down the road. So you can see I am conflicted. Bottom line, no matter what pill or gum they give you, 95% of quitting is making the decision to quit and accepting that an occasional setback is not a failure.

Great answer. If you have anything else to add, there is a thread here you might be interested in. A handful of our members have made the decision to be stronger than their tobacco addiction and we're trying to help them through it.

Now, a more important question is, how much medical support can you provide for our intervention in Tatooine?

Great answer. If you have anything else to add, there is a thread here you might be interested in. A handful of our members have made the decision to be stronger than their tobacco addiction and we're trying to help them through it.

Now, a more important question is, how much medical support can you provide for our intervention in Tatooine?

After a brief and late in the night medical mission analysis, I have packaged a robust supply of ambien and Tatooicillian for our forces. Also bringing a set of vise grips so I can pulls some Tatooine teeth as a medical outreach(not allowed to say MEDCAP anymore). I don't think they have ever seen a dentist over there.

Back