Intro

2-1 Alpha

Unverified
Hey everyone! I have been lurking for a little bit and just now getting to this intro post. I am prior service, infantry. I served with 10th Mountain Div. C Co 2-14. Served 4 years active and 2 years in the Washington State National Guard. Great site here, I have learned quite a bit from searching and reading. I am currently looking into getting back into the service, more specifically the West Virginia National Guard. Just moved from PA to VA, live in the capital area of VA. Looking forward to the SFRE next month in WV. If anyone here lives in the area wants grab a beer and shoot the shit that would be nice to meet like minded people. Also if anyone wants to or is currently prepping for some SOF career and want to workout together that would be Awsome as well. I will post up any note worthy experiences in my attempt to get back in and go SF. Apologize for any spelling and grammatical errors I am typing from my phone. That is all for now. Thanx!

Hey everyone! I have been lurking for a little bit and just now getting to this intro post. I am prior service Army. I served 4 years on active duty in the Infantry with 10th Mountain Div. C Co 2-14. I also served 2 years in the Washington State National Guard. Great site here, I have learned quite a bit from searching and reading. I am currently trying to get back into the service, more specifically the West Virginia National Guard. Just moved from PA to VA, near the nations capital. Looking forward to the SFRE next month in WV. If anyone here lives in the area and wants to grab a beer and shoot the shit that would be nice to meet like minded people. Also if anyone wants to, or is currently, prepping for some SOF career and would like to workout together that would be awsome as well. I will post up any note worthy experiences in my attempt to get back in the Army National Guard and go SF. That is all for now. Thanks!

P.S. After reviewing my post I felt the urge to fix some very blatant errors. It looked like a third grader had written it. Cheers!

Back