Intro...

Deadpool

Unverified
Hey, guys - just another hopeful. Training diligently in the hopes of becoming an Operator one day, any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

I posted a version of this earlier for another new guy like yourself.

Welcome.

I'll be up front with you, we've had a run of 15/ 16/ 17 year olds, or some claiming to be, who... to be blunt were assholes.

So, not a ding on you, just be aware that the Under 18 Crowd is under a microscope right now. Search, search early, search often, read, read, read, and then decide to post. Maybe.

Again, welcome aboard. Be a kid, it's your only chance to be one.

I posted a version of this earlier for another new guy like yourself.

Welcome.

I'll be up front with you, we've had a run of 15/ 16/ 17 year olds, or some claiming to be, who... to be blunt were assholes.

So, not a ding on you, just be aware that the Under 18 Crowd is under a microscope right now. Search, search early, search often, read, read, read, and then decide to post. Maybe.

Again, welcome aboard. Be a kid, it's your only chance to be one.

Wilco Freefalling, I can promise you and everyone on this site I won't embarrass myself by asking dumb questions or doubting any one of my seniors here on Shadowspear. I'll be sure to use the Search function as much as humanly possible, and when a particular question has not been answered - I'll ask it in the most professional and courteous manner possible. I can assure everyone here that I'm fully committed to becoming an Operator and I won't do anyone a disservice by making myself look like some Teenage wanna-be Rambo Jackass. This is the real deal, and I'm willing to do whatever it is to make it possible - the people on here have been there and done that and I value their opinions like no other. And it is their opinions that could make the difference between me achieving my goal. or ultimately failing....and quite frankly I need as much help as humanly possible.

Whats this Operator that you speak of? :-"

Welcome to SS. The search button will be your friend.

This one. :thumbsup: The "uniform" especially.

LEI

Welcome to SS. My advice, if you want to be accepted, is quickly drop your reference to wanting to be an "Operator". Which branch of service are you most interested in joining?

Welcome to SS. My advice, if you want to be accepted, is quickly drop your reference to wanting to be an "Operator". Which branch of service are you most interested in joining?

I'm sorry sir, I was just referring to Navy SWO (Special Warfare Operator) - I want to be a SEAL. I didn't mean to offend anyone, I wasn't trying to refer to something else and I'm sorry if it seemed like I did.

What's an "operator?"

Between this and the other thread, I'm seeing a lot of jargon being tossed around, "operator," "Tier One," "special missions," but very little understanding on your part of what all of those words mean.

Wilco Freefalling, I can promise you and everyone on this site I won't embarrass myself by asking dumb questions...

Well, you sure did it by making some dumb statements about things you know absolutely nothing about. And you continued to compound that mistake by CONTINUING to talk about it after several people called you on it. It might be best if just stopped posting for a while.

Back