Intro

BarrettC

Unverified
Hello,

I am a civilian and high school history teacher. I don't have a large military background aside from my grandfather who was in the 2nd Marine Division back in the 50's, who continually discourages me from going into the military. I have been interested in joining the military for a long time and feel that I might regret not serving when I get further down the road.

I love to teach history and have been examining the Air National Guard so I would be able to continue teaching after my initial training is complete. I joined Shadow Spear to continue to further my knowledge of the Tactical Air Control Party career field. Between this site and romad.com I feel like I have learned a lot about the TACP field and the training that I need to be doing before I make a commitment.

I've already read a lot of great information here on the site and just want to thank all the individuals on this site who have and are currently serving. You guys make it possible for me to teach students about the sacrifices you've made and are making to keep us free.

Thanks

Welcome to the site. Many of your statements have been covered in threads and posts before. It would be helpful to use the search function as you go along.:thumbsup:

Back