intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

invictus1

Unverified
Hi all, Marine officer in non-commissioned status her and hold myself up to the higest standards so i thought i would go and whip it on at MARSOC selection.

Hi all, Marine officer in non-commissioned status her and hold myself up to the higest standards so i thought i would go and whip it on at MARSOC selection.

Huh?

Welcome aboard Marine.

Semper Fidelis.

Sorry, not a b.a.m.. About the officer in non-commissioned status, i just take myself a little more serious that most of the newer nco around that think it gives them the ability to skate out of work more easily. I apologize if i offended any of my brothers here.

Sorry, not a b.a.m.. About the officer in non-commissioned status, i just take myself a little more serious that most of the newer nco around that think it gives them the ability to skate out of work more easily. I apologize if i offended any of my brothers here.

Didn't offend me, I've just never been a fan of that statement.

Be proud to be an NCO, you ARE where the rubber meets the road. A good NCO is more valuable and harder to produce than any other rank. Hell, I used to work my good NCOs like dogs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back