Intro

GLOCKMASTER

Unverified
Was in the Corps from 1983-87 and after getting out of the Corps I was hired by the NC Highway Patrol and have worked for patrol for the last twenty three years. I'm also a paid role player for Robin Sage. Here to read and learn what I can.

Was in the Corps from 1983-87 and after getting out of the Corps I was hired by the NC Highway Patrol and have worked for patrol for the last twenty three years. I'm also a paid role player for Robin Sage. Here to read and learn what I can.

Semper Fi and welcome to the forum

USMC 2000-2004 and future police officer

Be safe!

Welcome Marine. And don't mind the Troll...... Coppers don't patrol under bridges Troll.:D

You obviously don't know that area - I was being a mountain driving Troll... up the mountain on the TN side it's 70, crest the mountain into NC, hit the gravity well and the speed drops to 65... the troopers had cars lined up - I got tagged for 72 in a 65. The ticket was $35, the admin/court fees were $135 ... Watch out on the area by Mount Mitchell, all the way in to Asheville on 19/26 on Holiday weekends.

Did you stop me on 19/26 just inside the NC State line around Thanksgiving 2004... y'know that spot where gravity takes you and the speed limit drops?

Say Hi to Mr. Johnson and "the Colonel" next time you're out in Pineland.

Welcome. Copper.

Must have been the NJ plates.:p

I wasn't the one who issued the citation however, I do remember you asking me about it.;)

Back