Intro

sully

Unverified
Hey all,

The name's Sully, I'm a member of the Canadian Navy as a Marine Engineering Mechanic. Although I appear to be working more these days in my secondary duty which is as a member of my ships Naval Boarding Party. I'm here to learn what I can from a group of professionals and maybe learn a few snippets of info that I can take back to my team to maybe add to our effectiveness and efficiency. Hope my time here is enjoyable.

Cheers,
Sully

Thanks all for the welcome. So far it's been an awesome experience and this forum appears to have a very knowledgeable and friendly cadre of members. Even dealing with the vetting process has been good.

Cheers,
Sully

I think that's the first time we've been referred to as "friendly" :)

Welcome to the site Sully.

I think that's the first time we've been referred to as "friendly" :)

HAHA well, there are some forums I've been on where people are 100% douche bags right from the get go not even a hello or welcome after making an intro and even after a while are just flame happy even after making a completely valid and verifiable statement so yes, I'm gonna say friendly. :D

Hm, I've been to some of those sites too. That's one of the reasons I post here now.

I prefer to be known as the "good" mod instead of the "friendly" mod. Either that or "your most superior omniscient highness, sir."

Wait, I'm powertripping again, aren't I?

Hm, I've been to some of those sites too. That's one of the reasons I post here now.
I prefer to be known as the "good" mod instead of the "friendly" mod. Either that or "your most superior omniscient highness, sir."
Wait, I'm powertripping again, aren't I?

Naw, that's what we all call you behind your back anyway, Mara.

Welcome, Sully.

Back