Introducing Diablo

Hi Darren, I'm actually "Dave", but I'm not sure why. Call me Eddie.

Welcome. I'm new to the boards as well.
Hey... THIS is the real and the only Eddie ...

killers2.jpg

Dave's not here....

there is a really bad old joke that jumps to mind.... you know... the one about submarines....

Well Bob....I can't imagine that anyone would make up a BAD joke about submarines. Since they are the main deterent that has kept us from speaking russian throughout the cold war. Fear of a ICBM landing in your backyard can be a little intimidating, you think?

Well Bob....I can't imagine that anyone would make up a BAD joke about submarines. Since they are the main deterent that has kept us from speaking russian throughout the cold war. Fear of a ICBM landing in your backyard can be a little intimidating, you think?
I have a feeling that my friend the Troll was implying that the sub was full of seamen/semen, but I could be wrong. :)

What a load of shit. We all know it was some plucky high school kids who saved America.

I have a feeling that my friend the Troll was implying that the sub was full of seamen/semen, but I could be wrong. :)

Well I wouldn't say that was a joke at all more like an actual fact. It aint all just sea preasure building up after a couple of months at depth. Where's Hank?

Back