Introduction (prior PJ)

BtSF

PJ
Verified SOF
Hey everyone! My name is Matt, I'm a prior PJ (left AD in 2013), and cofounder and president of Beneath the Surface Foundation (www.beneaththesurfacefoundation.org). We teach yoga and 'ocean therapy' (surfing/kiteboarding/freediving/hydrofoiling) to SOF/combat veterans struggling with PTS. The mission is to provide an entire 10 day immersive experience, complete with a preparation phase and aftercare, at no cost to the attendee.

The mission is still That Others May Live... only now, 'living' means more than a pulse and vital signs.

I'm on IG @specialOMperator (for yoga), and @beneaththesurfacefoundation for the non-profit.

Stoked to connect with everyone on here!

Hey everyone! My name is Matt, I'm a prior PJ (left AD in 2013), and cofounder and president of Beneath the Surface Foundation (www.beneaththesurfacefoundation.org). We teach yoga and 'ocean therapy' (surfing/kiteboarding/freediving/hydrofoiling) to SOF/combat veterans struggling with PTS. The mission is to provide an entire 10 day immersive experience, complete with a preparation phase and aftercare, at no cost to the attendee.

The mission is still That Others May Live... only now, 'living' means more than a pulse and vital signs.

I'm on IG @specialOMperator (for yoga), and @beneaththesurfacefoundation for the non-profit.

Stoked to connect with everyone on here!
Welcome to the forum!

Back