Introduction to MDMP

Marauder06- You’re correct. lol I have to find them first. I was told that there are some out there in addition to CST and AWG that would be a good fit for me, couldn't give me any names so I guess I need to keep my eyes and ears open and prepare just in case the opportunity arises. Had thought about GSP but they require an active TS/SCI and some other stuff as prerequisites and I don't have either.

Etype- I refused to pull out the kneepads while I was at Bragg so no jump wings for this girl right now. Once I get out of FLW I am going to renew my efforts to get my wings!!

Ok, I have heard of that- don't know what it is though.

AWG and CST are as easy as volunteering and trying out.

COA 1. Pass Selection and Q Course and get tabbed.
COA 2. Get attached to one of the AD groups and provide all the good intels.
COA 2.5 Do some other cool guy course and be super secret squirrel.
COA 3. Stay RA and slowly go insane.
COA 4. PCS to Ft. Couch and frequently tell people I was in the big war.

COA 1. Enlist as a Rep-63 with B 2/19 out of Columbus, the appeal of this course is that I get to choose which 18 series MOS I would get. Get Selected, pass the Q, then be a Guard bum for as long as I can.
COA 2. Enlist active duty with a 18X contract, pass SFAS, the Q.
COA 3. If I don't pass SFAS or the Q go to the 82nd most likely and have the honor of wearing the same patch my Grandpa did in WWII and be the best damn Paratrooper I can be until I can put in a SF packet.

COA #1: ETS and go to CO NG 19th grp SOT-A whilst pursuing a finance career
COA #2: Re-enlist, re-class to 35P, go to an AD group as a SOT-A
COA #3: Incite a war between the U.S. and a moderately developed country, go back to the 75th, and crush skulls
COA #4: ETS and Run for Senator like a boss

Good lord I have gone down a very different path. Life is freakin' crazy...

Although, if something sparks up again, I'll be knocking on 19th Groups door in a hurry.

Back