Introduction

Marauder - I never really had any intentions to go to an Academy. Original plan was to enlist until my grandfather pushed me to go the officer route after he had been a RTO during WWII. One thing led to another and I'm now doing ROTC at Marquette University.

Marauder - I never really had any intentions to go to an Academy. Original plan was to enlist until my grandfather pushed me to go the officer route after he had been a RTO during WWII. One thing led to another and I'm now doing ROTC at Marquette University.

Good deal. I'm an ROTC product as well. What branches are you considering?

Good deal. I'm an ROTC product as well. What branches are you considering?
My number one choice as of now is MI branch detail Infantry, followed by any other combat arms branch. Regardless of what route I take I'm hoping that I'll be able to attend SFAS when I reach 1LT promotable (but of course that is all subject to change depending on where we are in a few years! :-))

My number one choice as of now is MI branch detail Infantry, followed by any other combat arms branch. Regardless of what route I take I'm hoping that I'll be able to attend SFAS when I reach 1LT promotable (but of course that is all subject to change depending on where we are in a few years! :-))

I was MI branch detailed Infantry. I think that's an excellent choice for your career goals; if for some reason you don't make it through SFAS, intel is a good fallback plan.

Back