Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SF/SO wanna-be

Hello I am chase, and I am new to the site. I am in high school and want to go into spec ops.

Welcome to the site. Why do you want to join the military?
I want to join the military because its what I have always wanted to do no matter what anyone has said it has always been my goal. I want to do SOF because I want to be part of a small elite group.

I want to join the military because its what I have always wanted to do no matter what anyone has said it has always been my goal. I want to do SOF because I want to be part of a small elite group.

WHY have you always wanted to join? "Because I always have" is not an answer.

Chase- you've started off poorly here on the site. Our rules specify that unless you have earned a specific moniker, you are not allowed to use it in your username. This explicitly includes "wannabe" names. You can use SF or special operations in your username after you have earned those titles, not before. You also came off very poorly in your "training suggestions" thread.

It's going to be hard for you to overcome your initial bad impression, so I'm going to do you a favor. I'm going to delete your current account. This is different from a ban in that you can still create a new account and try again, effectively I'm giving you the opportunity to start over. If you decide to come back, make sure you read and adhere to ALL of the site rules, and if you want to ask a question, make sure you have exhaustively researched it before you post.

The site staff will be able to tell it's you under a new username because of your IP address. Mess up again after you come back and you're gone permanently.

Thread(s) closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back