Introduction

Applegate

Unverified
I'm thankful for the opportunity to write this. I have 3 minutes to do so. I randomly came across this site when I googled, "how to keep your feet clean for SFAS" So I explored the main and saw it's a mentor program.

My interest is in Special Forces. I'm looking for a mentor to help me break past mental challenges, physically challenges, someone to chat with and look up to. Someone to emulate.

Currently I've read Get Selected: A guide to Special Forces Selection. I've read it twice. I'm improving my fitness, and have been reading Slow Burn by Stu Mittleman and In Fitness and In Health along with Eating for Endurance by Dr. Phil Maffetone. I'm reading Awaken the Giant within by tony robbins, I've done personal power II by tony robbins, I'm reading Mans search for meaning by Frank Victor (think I said it right). All of which are recommendations from the book. Currently I'm on my 3rd deployment. I have serious and real intentions of getting selected for Special Forces.

I'm here to make friends and follow threw with my commitment to joining the SOF community. Okay.. I'm a little past my time. Gotta run, won't be back for a minute but talk to you guys next week.

Thanks for reading

Welcome.

You seem to be on the right path. Good luck with everything! There is a ton of info on this site, you have hit a gold mine of sorts.

Welcome to the site. The "SOF Mentor" tag you added to your profile is a bit misguided though. You likely thought that it tagged you as someone wanting a SOF mentor. However, it tags you AS a SOF mentor. So you may want to remove that. There is an SF mentor forum that you can request to join through the "Mentor Program" tab. Good luck.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to write this. I have 3 minutes to do so. I randomly came across this site when I googled, "how to keep your feet clean for SFAS" So I explored the main and saw it's a mentor program.

My interest is in Special Forces. I'm looking for a mentor to help me break past mental challenges, physically challenges, someone to chat with and look up to. Someone to emulate.

Currently I've read Get Selected: A guide to Special Forces Selection. I've read it twice. I'm improving my fitness, and have been reading Slow Burn by Stu Mittleman and In Fitness and In Health along with Eating for Endurance by Dr. Phil Maffetone. I'm reading Awaken the Giant within by tony robbins, I've done personal power II by tony robbins, I'm reading Mans search for meaning by Frank Victor (think I said it right). All of which are recommendations from the book. Currently I'm on my 3rd deployment. I have serious and real intentions of getting selected for Special Forces.

I'm here to make friends and follow threw with my commitment to joining the SOF community. Okay.. I'm a little past my time. Gotta run, won't be back for a minute but talk to you guys next week.

Thanks for reading

Welcome to the site. There are many, many current and former SF members here who, I'm sure, would be willing to help you as long as your level of motivation and preparation demonstrates that you are worth their time and effort. I look forward to changing your tag to "Verified SOF" in a couple of years.

Back