Introduction

DanielDay93

Unverified
Greetings,
My name is Daniel Edgar. I am 23. Like to do outdoor activities and workout. Graduated college last year with a BA in Intelligence Studies. Had opportunities to work in the private sector for contractors, however I always thought serving my country came first rather than a big paycheck. I consider myself an old fashioned patriot (self proclaimed). I enlisted in the Air Force close post graduation (2w1x1 Aircraft Armament), rather than trying to commission. I have always respected the military as an amazing organization. Personally, I never thought that achieving a BA in a degree granted me the right nor the honor of being an officer in the military. I was taught growing up two things: 1) always do the right thing and 2) work hard is the only way to achieve your goals. My reasons led me to enlist and prove myself from the bottom up and if one day I have earned that opportunity to commission, I will. Baby steps first. With little under a year in the Air Force, I want to become a TACP. I find the career field very rewarding and motivating to help fellow servicemen and women downrange. I found the group page on this forum and am very interested in possibly being granted access to it and maybe find a mentor, if I am approved for such professional assistance. I am a humble guy looking to serve my country and do my part for my fellow countrymen and women. Thanks for the opportunity to express my past and future aspirations.

Back