Introduction

Salarat

Unverified
Hello ladies & gents

Occasional lurker previously, decided to sign up and try to soak in knowledge as I make a change in my life. Currently 19 years old, Real Estate Agent & Material Handler at a distribution center, looking to make a move into the Army, with interest in an option 40 contract. Paying for a mistake in my education(hubris in my future pretty much), and acquiring my GED tomorrow night, and submitting my enlistment packet for the Army as soon I have my diploma in hand.

Honestly can't wait, incorporating runs/hill runs as well as other high intensity cardio ontop of edging off powerlifting in hopes of becoming as well rounded physically as possible. Got an excellent score on practice ASVAB, but studying up to do as well as possible.

A little bit about me, I enjoy weightlifting, fitness education, and wrestling. I'm a huge student of history, just love gathering knowledge in general.

Thank you for reading!

Also, to any admins that may read, I just created an account not realizing I had this one from a while back registered with another email. If need be, I can PM the email for that one so it can be deactivated.

Back