Introduction

Tabo

Unverified
Hi everyone,
Im 17 and graduating high school this year, my dream is to be selected for Special Forces and this is probably the best resource for answering all my questions. I firgured I'd make an account while im at it. Don't expect too much comments and posts from me because from what I can tell so far is this is a fairly old site and most of my questions have already been asked and answered.

Welcome. You use the word Special Forces but which branch of the military are you interested in joining? You do realize that there is only one Special Forces and that is the "Green Berets". Each service has their own special operations group.

Welcome. You use the word Special Forces but which branch of the military are you interested in joining? You do realize that there is only one Special Forces and that is the "Green Berets". Each service has their own special operations group.
Yeah, I want to join the Army and become a Green Beret. I know other units like Rangers and Raiders are SOF. I hope I didn't come across like a dumb ass who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Back