Introduction

haha, I know very well the different meanings of words such as cunt. Being young there are many people who try to use these words to seem cool, but it just ends up making them look like idiots. Please do not think however, that I am implying you guys look like idiots.

In my opinion, which is based on my very limited knowledge, America might be better off with a king than our current President. But, that's just my 2 cents.

King Cunt, I think it has a good ring to it :D

But yes, I don't mean offence when I use it, it's just that sometimes it's the best way to describe how someone acts.

Amen to both points!

Fuck me, you wouldn't believe the grief I got when I first got to the US. "Hahaha great joke ya cunt!" "OMG you called me that! what did ~I say to offend you? You insulted me, im offended, how dare you!"

Me :rolleyes: "Fuck, what a poofter!" }:-)

In my opinion, which is based on my very limited knowledge, America might be better off with a king than our current President. But, that's just my 2 cents.

Remember our President whoever he is and what ever his party or policy's are is our Commander In Chief.

Bad mouth him and you will face the UCMJ. :2c:

Not that I don't think you are necessarily wrong ;)

Oh I believe the grief 100%. I used to work at a pool on Ft Bliss, and whenever the British guys would come there I would give them shit. Needless to say, they pretty much got to do whatever they wanted if they pleased, but seems they were very thankful to be there and never took advantage of anything. Good guys in my book. Now the ADA guys that I sometimes had to put up with were a different story.
Also King Cunt does have a good ring to it.

This is true, but whenever I think of what having a king would be like my mind goes straight to Monty Python and the Holy Grail. You know, The field scene about oppression. :cool:

Do you have shit on you?

Haha, no Pardus. When I think of it I usually somehow end up being the king. Weird.

Thanks policemedic, I don't know what the Sand Hill Starships is/are but I reckon I'll be finding out shortly.

That's what we called the newly constructed barracks at Sand Hill when we die-hard hard chargers were living in the pre-WWII barracks at Harmony Church.

I wonder what that area looks like now. I'm trying to arrange training at USAMU, so maybe I will get to find out.

That's what we called the newly constructed barracks at Sand Hill when we die-hard hard chargers were living in the pre-WWII barracks at Harmony Church.

I wonder what that area looks like now. I'm trying to arrange training at USAMU, so maybe I will get to find out.

My understanding is that the pre WWII barrack's replacements are now up for replacement.

Ahh, I see. I was thinking it was more of a joke and they were gonna turn out to be some cruel, torturous workout/training area. You could probably find some pictures of it with google, but nothing would be seeing it in person.

If you said that to me face to face I would kick you teeth in.

I was wondering when someone was going to call the young lad on that, especially considering the trials and suffering our forefathers went through to establish this fine republic and escape from the grip of just such a government as he proposed.

Back