Introduction

Jabberwock

Verified Military
Hello to all, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum. I would like to say thank you to all veterans on this forum for your service to our country. I was a Marine from 1989 to 1997, serving on both sides of the MOS 5800 Military Police field (Law Enforcement / Corrections). I left the Corps in mid-1997 while stationed in Virginia where I remained and attended college briefly until hired as a police officer in 1998. In addition to patrol work, I have served as a narcotics detective and as a member of the special weapons/tactics teams of both municipal departments that I have served. I left law enforcement briefly to work as a contractor on the U.S. State Department CIVPOL mission in Iraq (03/2008 - 09/2009), and have since returned to the Sheriff's Office that I left.
Again, thanks to all for allowing me on the forum.
Cheers!

Verified Military
Welcome aboard Marine.

Semper Fidelis.

Which department? Stafford? PW?

Verified Military
That works better. I am learning; please bear with me. As I indicated above, I am with Loudoun County S.O. Are you up here also?

I'm down in Stafford County. Still on Quantico, just not with the DOD. :)

If you get down this way, let me know. Lunch is on me.

L0gan4

Verified Military
Hello to all, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum. I would like to say thank you to all veterans on this forum for your service to our country. I was a Marine from 1989 to 1997, serving on both sides of the MOS 5800 Military Police field (Law Enforcement / Corrections). I left the Corps in mid-1997 while stationed in Virginia where I remained and attended college briefly until hired as a police officer in 1998. In addition to patrol work, I have served as a narcotics detective and as a member of the special weapons/tactics teams of both municipal departments that I have served. I left law enforcement briefly to work as a contractor on the U.S. State Department CIVPOL mission in Iraq (03/2008 - 09/2009), and have since returned to the Sheriff's Office that I left.
Again, thanks to all for allowing me on the forum.
Cheers!

I worked with some CIVPOL guys you might know. We were out of Hit, Iraq. Little James from Texas, a heavier set dude named Jerry, and I know a couple other dudes, but I will have to get back to you.