Introduction

Andronicus

Unverified
Hello,

I'm a civilian currently in college and at a soul sucking job that pays the bills well enough. I'm on this site because it's not only a great source of information, but has the added extra of being an entertaining and interesting great source of information.

Welcome aboard, good intro.

What college and what are you studying? Have you decided what you're going to be doing after college?

Welcome aboard, good intro.

What college and what are you studying? Have you decided what you're going to be doing after college?

I just switched majors from English Literature to Computer Science due to the fact that a teaching job is becoming harder to find. Computer Science seems to be one of those fields of study that will translate nicely into a decent career. If I'm not a complete dumbass that is. Besides the goal of a career, I'm not quite sure where I will be after college. There are too many variables right now to make any real guess.

I just switched majors from English Literature to Computer Science due to the fact that a teaching job is becoming harder to find. Computer Science seems to be one of those fields of study that will translate nicely into a decent career. If I'm not a complete dumbass that is. Besides the goal of a career, I'm not quite sure where I will be after college. There are too many variables right now to make any real guess.

That's probably a good call.

Back