Introductions.

farlet10

Unverified
Good morning,

My name is Tyler and I am a new member of the official Shadowspear community, but I have been a website and forum lurker for quite some time now (~2 years.) I have no prior military experience outside of a year as an AS100 Cadet in Air Force ROTC at NCAT, Det. 605. Previous professional experience includes: volunteer work with the county Sheriff's office, 3 seasons as a lifeguard, and 1 as an Assistant Waterpark Manager. I currently work full-time at the local hospital as a Security Officer and Administrative Aid.In addition to my job, I am currently a full-time student studying Criminal Justice and Psychology, hoping serve in our nations armed forces in the next two years, and, at some point, the Special Operations Community. I am considering all branches and a diversity of fields at this point and have been training/researching for quite some time. Glad to be here and excited to learn a bit more. Any insight you guys can offer will be immensely appreciated.

Financial situation forced me to transfer school. I was gunning on a scholarship and they had froze all new cadet scholarships so I could no longer afford the university I was at.

Financial situation forced me to transfer school. I was gunning on a scholarship and they had froze all new cadet scholarships so I could no longer afford the university I was at.

That sucks dude. Good luck with your plans.

Welcome to the site. We usually encourage people to not use their real names as their usernames, and not to reveal their real names on the open board. If you're using your real name as your username and want it changed, let one of the admins know and we can take care if it for you.

Back