Introductoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TastyToad

Unverified
Hello everyone! I've been browsing and reading the forum for about a month now but wanted to enlist before I registered. I enlisted in the Army yesterday with an MOS of 11X Option 4. I will be reporting to OSUT at Ft. Benning on January 11, 2010. Looking forward to more reading and learning.

All the best,

TT

Welcome.

Option 4 or Option 40?

Option 4, just a spot in BAT after OSUT. I wanted an Option 40 but my recruiter told me that they were being held for guys that were graduating high school. I'm 24, so that may have been part of the problem. It kind of sucks because I blew the ASVAB out of the water. Oh well, I can always volunteer to go to RIP as an untabbed E-4.

TT

Welcome, get to Batt first and then worry about that tab. The tab is a school you can get without being in 75th. Lot's of misguided people walking around out there calling themselves Rangers who've never been in a Battalion.

Welcome, get to Batt first and then worry about that tab. The tab is a school you can get without being in 75th. Lot's of misguided people walking around out there calling themselves Rangers who've never been in a Battalion.

Thanks for the advice. That is exactly what i was thinking. I will have airborne school done after OSUT so that's just one less step I will have to take. I will hopefully get to RIP before I get E-4, I am however going in as an E-3 so I don't know how that will work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back