Training Invictus - 2 Day Pistol Carbine Gunfighter - Van Buren, AR - 15 Nov 2014

Invictus - 2 DAY PISTOL CARBINE GUNFIGHTER - VAN BUREN, AR - NOVEMBER 15, 2014
$550.00
Description: The intended audience for this course is shooters with prior knowledge of marksmanship fundamentals and strong weapons handling and manipulation skills. Relying on this former knowledge, students will be evaluated on their performance at basic shooting tasks and then pushed to execute and evaluate the skills necessary to perform successfully in a firearm engagement.
Topics include
Invictus diagnostic evaluation
Shooting on the move
Barricades
Alternate shooting positions
Gunfighting in kit,
Target transitions
Performance on Demand competitions
Zeroing and Ballistics
Training with a combat mindset
Kit Set-up
Format: Flat range, lecture, and discussion, physically demanding courses of fire (be prepared to shoot a full day in full kit
Prerequisites: Firm grasp of the fundamentals, an open mind, good attitude, thick skin
http://store.greygrouptraining.com/2-DAY-PIST-CARBINE-GUNFIGHTER-007015.html

Course Location:
Knesek Guns, Inc.
1204 Knesek Lane
Van Buren, AR 72956, USA

if people are GPSing it, they should probably use 1349 Westville Road. 1349 is right down the road from Knesek Guns, they are in the only commercial building out there. It’s a grey block building with a blue stripe.

Here are some lodging recommendations for this class:

Hampton Inn Van Buren
1916 N 6th St, Van Buren, AR
(479) 471-7447
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area
1637 N 12th Ct, Van Buren, AR
(479) 471-7300
Sleep Inn & Suites
1633 N 12th Ct, Van Buren, AR (479) 262-6776

I just realized that I didn't post the change of name for this class...

Invictus has gone back to doing business as Northern Red. Same instructors (Tom Spooner and JD Potynsky), just a different name.
If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks!

I posted this in another Northern Red class post. In case you didn't see it, due to a lot of questions about class size and ratio, I will post again here.

There will be about 9 students per 1 instructor. The class sells out at 18 students. If you have any other questions, let me know. Thanks!

Back