Training Invictus - 2 Day Pistol Carbine Gunfighter - Casa Grande, AZ - Oct 18, 2014

Invictus - 2 DAY PISTOL CARBINE GUNFIGHTER - CASA GRANDE, AZ - OCTOBER 18, 2014

$550.00

Description: The intended audience for this course is shooters with prior knowledge of marksmanship fundamentals and strong weapons handling and manipulation skills. Relying on this former knowledge, students will be evaluated on their performance at basic shooting tasks and then pushed to execute and evaluate the skills necessary to perform successfully in a firearm engagement.

Topics include
•Invictus diagnostic evaluation
•Shooting on the move
•Barricades
•Alternate shooting positions
•Gunfighting in kit,
•Target transitions
•Performance on Demand competitions
•Zeroing and Ballistics
•Training with a combat mindset
•Kit Set-up
Format: Flat range, lecture, and discussion, physically demanding courses of fire (be prepared to shoot a full day in full kit
Prerequisites: Firm grasp of the fundamentals, an open mind, good attitude, thick skin

http://store.greygrouptraining.com/2-DAY-PIST-CARBINE-GUNFIGHTER-007016.html

Here's the address of the range:
Casa Grande Police Dept. Range

2720 South Isom Rd. Casa Grande AZ 85122

Here are some hotel recommendations:

Holiday Inn Casa Grande
777 N Pinal Ave, Casa Grande, AZ 85122
(520) 426-3500

Best Western Plus Casa Grande665 N Via Del Cielo Rd, Casa Grande, AZ 85122
(520) 836-1600

Comfort Inn2145 E Florence Blvd, Casa Grande, AZ 85122

(520) 421-9878

If you are searching for this class on the GGT website, all Invictus classes have been changed to Northern Red.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

A customer recently posted this on our FB page about Northern Red. Attend one of their classes and you might just feel the same way :)

"Best instructors around hands down!!!"

We're a little more than two months out. Sign up while there's still time. We only need 20% to hold your spot - the other 80% will be due within 14 days of the class.

Our website is down at the moment. I know Matt, Abbey and management are working hard to get it back up and running. Until then, please call 910-323-4739 to get signed up for any of our classes. It is only 20% to hold your spot and then the remaining 80% is due 14 days prior to the class. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Back