Iraqi Admits to Trying to Send Weapons to Al Qaeda

Wonder how this trial will end? Hopefully with Waad Alwan locked up for a long time.

Fuck that. I don't want to be paying for this guy to have three hots and a cot plus access to a Quran until he finally dies. Take him out to a farm, let him see the pig trough, make him get in it, then shoot him.

Why would you need to buy guns in KY and send them to Iraq? Last time I was there the country was awash with weapons, I can't imagine it would be cheaper to buy them in the US and smuggle them all the way into Iraq, unless it's something they just can't get in-country.

Fuck that. I don't want to be paying for this guy to have three hots and a cot plus access to a Quran until he finally dies. Take him out to a farm, let him see the pig trough, make him get in it, then shoot him.

Agreed. I was just thinking how screwed our justice system is that that is probably all they will give him is life. Personally, I would do a lot worse to the guy...

And if they don't give him life they would probably give him some sissy shit sentence...

Why would you need to buy guns in KY and send them to Iraq? Last time I was there the country was awash with weapons, I can't imagine it would be cheaper to buy them in the US and smuggle them all the way into Iraq, unless it's something they just can't get in-country.
Was thinking the same thing.

Agreed. I was just thinking how screwed our justice system is that that is probably all they will give him is life. Personally, I would do a lot worse to the guy...

You want the death penalty for him?

Back