Is anyone here familiar with "Q anon"

rhanzlikusaf

Unverified
Q
People have speculated that there is someone on the inside of trumps team that leaks info via anonymous posts via 4-chan 8-chan etc. Some posts line up exactly with trumps tweets, ex: a post said " These things have meanings +++" and then five minutes later trump tweets out a tweet ending in "+++" Take it as you will, I was just wondering if anyone has heard or can tell me more about this "Q". Enjoy your Easter weekend!!!

I thought Q was an MI6 teckkie that made cool toys for James Bond

I can't decide if Q-Anon is a schizophrenic, or just a person (people?) who enjoys leading people by the nose. Q is just doing basic cold reading; throw out a bunch of stuff, then retroactively justify it after something seemingly relevant happens. I mean, think about the scale of Q's grand conspiracy: the Trump administration, which has actually already arrested both Hillary and Obama (despite the fact that they've been observed in public in recent weeks) is set to take down a global pedophile network, the deep state, satanists, and others. Oh, and Robert Mueller, who is secretly pro-Trump, is actually investigating the administration to provide top cover to take down the pedophile network. It's all utter nonsense.

I think this article summarizes it best: The Storm Is the New Pizzagate — Only Worse

I can't decide if Q-Anon is a schizophrenic, or just a person (people?) who enjoys leading people by the nose. Q is just doing basic cold reading; throw out a bunch of stuff, then retroactively justify it after something seemingly relevant happens. I mean, think about the scale of Q's grand conspiracy: the Trump administration, which has actually already arrested both Hillary and Obama (despite the fact that they've been observed in public in recent weeks) is set to take down a global pedophile network, the deep state, satanists, and others. Oh, and Robert Mueller, who is secretly pro-Trump, is actually investigating the administration to provide top cover to take down the pedophile network. It's all utter nonsense.

I think this article summarizes it best: The Storm Is the New Pizzagate — Only Worse
Its easy to get sucked into these conspiracies, I think there is a part of the human brain that wants to believe so badly.

Back