JFK, Lee Harvey Oswald, and the CIA.

I’m not saying the CIA killed Kennedy, and I’m not sure if that’s what this author is trying to say, but if the claims are real and the Government lied all these years about Oswald being a CIA asset, well that’s pretty big news.

JFK Assassination Investigator Has Jarring New Claim About Oswald's CIA Involvement
Oh look! Another "conspiracy theory" that we've known about for years that's getting confirmed.

I can't wait for the, "The law enforcement community has known about this involvement since 1969" crowd to show up. :rolleyes:

I don’t know. Sixty years and no credible revelation? No leak, no deathbed confessions, no whistleblower with access to the secret archives? Somebody at CIA would’ve squawked by now.

If Navy SEALs can’t keep a secret more than six months, how do the eggheads at Langley stayed puckered up for six decades?

That’s what I can’t buy. A guy like Aldrich Ames or an Edward Snowden stumbles on to a gold mine like that? The Soviets, the Chinese, would’ve paid a fortune for that kind of dirt. Imagine the leverage.

Last edited:
Back