Kaddafi On the Way Out?

Well hopefully the administration will be involved enough to try an affect a positive post Gaddafi outcome. It will never be 100% what we want but we can't just walk away now.
We should just let the cards fall as they may IMO.

Waste for us even bothering with him. I don't think the guy is great, but he was at least a partial reformist. Replacing him with a sharia led government is not in our best interest. Meanwhile there is actually shit going on in Syria we should be getting involved with but won't because of who the puppet master is.

Yep. Gaddafi wasn't a friend of ours, but he was scared of us, which is the next best thing. The next government of Libya could be both unfriendly and unafraid. Bad news for us.

Waste for us even bothering with him. I don't think the guy is great, but he was at least a partial reformist. Replacing him with a sharia led government is not in our best interest. Meanwhile there is actually shit going on in Syria we should be getting involved with but won't because of who the puppet master is.

Why should you be getting involved in that? I'm not having a go, I'm just curious.

Back