Kim Jong-Nam assassination

Absolutely NOTHING that Lil Kim does surprises me! And, I truly mean nothing....

From what I'm reading here in Oz, the assassins where duped into thinking they were part of a reality tv show.

I have seen that theory bumped around the media for a few days; my gut instinct says "I ain't buying it".

"We're going to fly you to Malaysia, <because like Maverick and IceMan, there is no one in the area who can do the job> and then have you spray/wipe this substance on a specific person's face."

Riiiiight.

No matter the backstory, it speaks volumes they did this in a freaking airport. They were guaranteed to be caught on video so whatever the leverage (money, NK brainwashing, fake game show, etc.) that was a one-way trip. Anyone who couldn't see that is a moron.

The Mossad's the best at whacking people in public and getting away with it, (the KGB used to be pretty good at it, too). Everything about North Korea is a clown college. Where else can you get executed by flame thrower for falling asleep during a meeting?:-o:wall::-"

I have seen that theory bumped around the media for a few days; my gut instinct says "I ain't buying it".

"We're going to fly you to Malaysia, <because like Maverick and IceMan, there is no one in the area who can do the job> and then have you spray/wipe this substance on a specific person's face."

Riiiiight.

I hear ya, but stranger things have happened. I'm sure there'll be more to this one.

This guy says "bring on your VX nerve gas."

09.jpg

Very interesting to see it was VX that was used.

I wonder if it was deliberately selected to send a message, or if they just looked at the options and said "well that looks like a no-fail option".

I wonder if it was deliberately selected to send a message, or if they just looked at the options and said "well that looks like a no-fail option".

Interesting idea.

I was doing an audit of my medical supplies in my unit today and found a bunch of counter nerve agent auto injectors. I held one up and said "Where's Kim Jong Nam!?" :D

I just think he likes to be dramatic. I really don't feel it's much more than "yes I like the drama."

Back