Kim Kardashian -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Yeah yeah, but hear me out before you report this thread or lock it....

I don't give a shit about her, but the more I hear about this story, the more I am convinced it is either fabricated or an inside job.

Kim Kardashian bravely freed herself by 'wriggling her hands' after five masked men bound her wrists and ankles with zip ties and left her in a bathtub during her terrifying robbery ordeal in Paris.

There is no way she is going to be able to "break free" from having her hands and arms zip tied.

But once they had gone she managed to break free from the restraints and scream for help from her balcony.

And all this happened on the night her bodyguard was out a club, but still made it back within 2 minutes? Riiiiight!

I am 100% convinced that this was an inside job. When the French police put the details together Ryan Lockte will be able to go on knowing he is no longer the biggest celebrity douche bag to embarrass us internationally

Kim Kardashian feared she was going to be raped during Paris robbery | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Someone give the staff a compelling reason to keep a thread about Kim fucking Kardashian open. No, we don't want any pictures of the whore.

Lock if you want. I am only interested in conversation about security (or lack of) and the idea of an inside job.

Last edited:
Someone give the staff a compelling reason to keep a thread about Kim fucking Kardashian open. No, we don't want any pictures of the whore.

..... Because sometimes its nice to review a little bit of filth?

Wait, no, we have the Presidential Election thread. There's jejune and puerile filth for everyone over there.

This is all attention seeking behavior. Giving her a thread fits right in with what she wants.

Lock it down!

Close it. I don't give "x" shits.:thumbsdown::wall:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back