Life as a Marine Corps Infantryman

I'm sorry Teufel , I thought I did capitalize Marines.

okay, I'm going to stop posting then. I've been trying to be civil ever since I got on this board I've apologized every time I fucked up or over stepped my bounds. But I guess that's just more reason for you guys to jump me. It's cool whatever someone close this thread. I changed my topic just like everyone suggested.

I un-deleted my original response to this thread so you could read it (post #16). Do whatever topic you want, but back off on the attitude some. You got caught up short, you manned up to it, now put it behind you and move on. I would personally like to see a paper on Marine infantrymen, because I don't think they get enough credit as it is, and I don't think most Americans realize the sacrifices those young men make for our country. If you've been intimidated out of doing that topic, I can think of a half-dozen intel types on the board you can talk to, but our stories are a whole lot less interesting...

There are many people on the site who had a rocky beginning, but no one remembers it or holds it against them now. Where you go from here is up to you.

I did a paper in high school for history I think, about the use of Special Operations as it relates to our foreign policy. Maybe you could do something like that in relation to our military in general. It got me an A. The thing about day to day life is it is generally horribly boring, and it can be hard to formulate a good paper, other than "life sucks as a grunt". That is my .00002 cents.

I'm sorry Teufel , I thought I did capitalize Marines.

okay, I'm going to stop posting then. I've been trying to be civil ever since I got on this board I've apologized every time I fucked up or over stepped my bounds. But I guess that's just more reason for you guys to jump me. It's cool whatever someone close this thread. I changed my topic just like everyone suggested.

This is a problem I have with you kids, "every time I fuck up or over step my bounds I say say sorry so why dont you give me a break?" When I was your age I got punched in the face for doing that. Stop crying like a little bitch.

Everyone on this board is more than willing to give you more help and advice than you could possibly imagine, including myself. How about showing us you deserve it instead of acting like a spoiled brat?

As Marauder has said, "where you go from now is up to you". Make your choice, be a grown up or leave. We will help you or not, depending on your choice.

Back