Lone Wolfe Harsey D2 Auto/DA knife

This past weekend I picked up a Lone Wolfe Harsey D2/DA folder from a friend in the PNW. It's the Cat's Ass in in folders and auto blades.

Mine is the limited edition in Titanium oxide finsih with the serrated blade. Supposedly the limited edition never made past the PNW so the knife I have is possibly the only "limited edition" on the West Coast. :cool::cool:

HERE: http://www.888knivesrus.com/product...CK_D2_DOUBLE_ACTION_AUTOMATIC_PLAIN_EDGE.html

By now you probably realize that the PNW is the home of all things cool. :)

Yup! I am from a little suburb of Seattle. :cool:;)
buck.jpg

You folks have some good but expensive taste!!!

You guys have an option about SOG's? I have this one and love it!

It is fast too. Flick of the wrist and it is there!

http://www.888knivesrus.com/product/SOG99062/SOG_SE18_SPECELITE_II.html

But then I could buy 2 of those compared to one of yours!

I've never owned one but the AUS 8 steel is fairly inexpensive, usually made in China but has a great reputation for edge retention and durability.

I have a KA-BAR Mule Tanto folder made of the same AUS 8 steel and it's been one fantastic knife. Although I'm not very good at the art of sharpening my blades. :doh:

This past weekend I picked up a Lone Wolfe Harsey D2/DA folder from a friend in the PNW. It's the Cat's Ass in in folders and auto blades.

Serrated or smooth blade?

Had mine first! :cool:

Serrated or smooth blade?

Had mine first! :cool:

Serrated. ;)

Mr. Harsey was at the party with us Saturday night. Didn't have time to get him to sign it but we drank a few, or more beers over great conversation and lauphter.

Just got another SOG but a Trident. Had I not been poking around looking a knives on the site from earlier in the post I would have passed it by. Went to a West Marine today and they had it sitting on the clearance table for 38 bucks!!! Package was till sealed.

Guess those boat folks didn't know what it was!!!

Ha ha!

Back