Masters Student-Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobertz

Unverified
Dear Shadowspear,

Good evening, I am currently a master student in the United States studying the history and application of clandestine operations during and after the cold war. Im not looking for a life of books and office chairs, and as such I am looking for some pointers to start a new life. A little bit about me below.

1.) 25 years old
2.) No military experience
3.) Citizen
4.) Traveled extensively overseas
5.) Basic language proficiency in Russian, German, and Spanish
6.) 2 years left to finish Masters Degree.
7.) Physically active (175 LBS, 245 Bench, 275 Squat, 10 Pull up).
8.) Clean criminal record

Like I said I am looking for a new outlook on life. I have worked in manual labor, academia, and offices. The only jobs I like were the physically and mentally demanding ones.

Let me know what you guys think, or if I missed any details.

Sincerely,
Master Student

I would rather prefer to remain anonymous, but I will say its in the United States and im fortunate enough to have access to certain archives in DC. If your in the right circles im sure you can find out.

Welcome to the forum. Interesting welcome post you have offered, and even more so your response to a simple question about your background.

Word to the wise...if you are going to stand at the precipice of High and Mighty, it would be to your advantage to ensure that you are using proper grammar and spelling in your posts. Best of success to you here; you may want to study the flow and culture of the site before you dive headfirst into the pool.

- Locked -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back