mc130wpm introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc130wpm

Unverified
mc130wpm introduction. good morning
30 years active duty AF
C-130 nav -- went to Big Safari Det 4 in '83 for special mission C-130s after Test Pilot School
MC-130E: wing replacemets, helo refuel, Project 46, Mod 90 -- aircraft/offense/defense
also recce work, Commando Solo WWCTV, Compass Call, Senior Scout/Troupe/Hunter,Scathe Mean, cats and dogs.
BIG Safari PEM at Pentagon -- sentence shortened -- returned to Det 4 as commander
Later went to WR-ALC for Pave Lows - IDAS/MATT, raised mission weight to 50K, and supportability.
retired in 2003.
Hired in 2004 as PM for the Combat Loss Replacement (CLR) program replacing lost Talons/Shadows
3 CLRs grew to a dozen MC-130W Combat Wombats (officially Combat Spears)
Currently adding precision strike, C3, and ISR with some limited mobility for multi-mission Dragon Spear.

mc130wpm introduction. good morning
30 years active duty AF
C-130 nav -- went to Big Safari Det 4 in '83 for special mission C-130s after Test Pilot School
MC-130E: wing replacemets, helo refuel, Project 46, Mod 90 -- aircraft/offense/defense
also recce work, Commando Solo WWCTV, Compass Call, Senior Scout/Troupe/Hunter,Scathe Mean, cats and dogs.
BIG Safari PEM at Pentagon -- sentence shortened -- returned to Det 4 as commander
Later went to WR-ALC for Pave Lows - IDAS/MATT, raised mission weight to 50K, and supportability.
retired in 2003.
Hired in 2004 as PM for the Combat Loss Replacement (CLR) program replacing lost Talons/Shadows
3 CLRs grew to a dozen MC-130W Combat Wombats (officially Combat Spears)
Currently adding precision strike, C3, and ISR with some limited mobility for multi-mission Dragon Spear.

Welcome mc130wpm, But I think that I missed a couple of things; a Nav to test pilot school?
- 1, I didn’t know that there was a test pilot school
-2, wouldn't a Nav first have to attend UPT before "Test Pilot School"
-3, a MC Nav working a Pave Low project?
-4, I'm not a smart man, and don't have the highest of clearances, BTF does allot of those ABC's mean?
Again, welcome!

I love me some MC130E's nice ride, good stereo equipment, and beautiful curtains....
All ya need is a good set of 20" wheels and you're GTG!:D

Welcome to the site. All the best to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back