McFarlain's Introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darin McFarlain

Unverified
Hello members of the Shadowspear forum I'm new here as you can tell. I'm not in the military, but​
I plan to enlist the day I graduate from highschool. I'm not going to say I'm going to do this in the military or I'm going to do that, because we may never know, BUT I do take intrest in the special ops community. Expecially the 75th Ranger Regiment, MARSOC, SARC, and JTACs The main reason I signed up for this forum is to gain knowledge, for knowledge is power. So I'm not going to post much, but I'll soak up the knowledge you guys spit out on the boards.​

Thank you for allowing me to join this fourm, its my plessaure to be accepted.​

Thanks,​
McFarlain​

:( I don't know what a pleiosaur is...

one of these:

plesiosaur2.jpg

Welcome to SS.
Someone please send the Troll some fresh SCUBA tanks, I think his air mix is off again:D.

RF 1

I don't see how you can tell I have a good head on my shoulders, but thank you.

Thank you.

Funny lol.

Well. We have had alot of for the lack of a better term, retards on here that wanted to be Chuck Norris... You started out slow and did not forget the 5meter target. Just saying but I can take it back...:)

F.M.

Well. We have had alot of for the lack of a better term, retards on here that wanted to be Chuck Norris... You started out slow and did not forget the 5meter target. Just saying but I can take it back...:)

F.M.
Well thank you sir. I don't know how I did not forget the 5meter target, because I'm do not know what that is. And I do agree, there are way too many people who want to be Chuck Norris and be Delta Force, and get their info from Call of Duty instead of just wanting to serve. I could washout of the Special operations community (not to say I wouldn't be dissapointed), and become a regular grunt and be happy as long as I do my part in the fight. (Well I would be pissed if I became a POG). This is by far the best fourm I've been on yet. A bunch of experienced guys not being dicks.

Welcome mate.

But can someone explain how the Troll can set a camera with such large flippers?

Well thank you sir. I don't know how I did not forget the 5meter target, because I'm do not know what that is. And I do agree, there are way too many people who want to be Chuck Norris and be Delta Force, and get their info from Call of Duty instead of just wanting to serve. I could washout of the Special operations community (not to say I wouldn't be dissapointed), and become a regular grunt and be happy as long as I do my part in the fight. (Well I would be pissed if I became a POG). This is by far the best fourm I've been on yet. A bunch of experienced guys not being dicks.

Don't step on your johnson when referring to POGS. I knew many of them including legs that were outstanding soliders. Just saying... Oh yea, your 5meter target is graduating school (with good grades), then signing the dotted line, etc...

F.M.

Wow, I'd hate to become a "pog" too: http://www.aafespogs.com/pogs1.htm

Oh, you probably mean "pogue:" http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pogue

Well, either way I suppose you might not want to be one, but I guarantee you that most of the people on the site who have been where you want to go wouldn't want to be without the pogues when they get in-theater. Then again, the pogs come in handy sometimes too...

As far as the spelling goes, if you're typing a post and you see a squiggly red line under something you typed, that's what we pogues call "a pretty good indicator."

Signed,

Marauder"pogue"06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back