Measles are gateway to total control

I couldn't go to college without producing a vaccination record of MMR. So why wouldn't this be a thing already?

The link between Autism & the MMR jab has been disproved. But I won’t vaccinate my dog against distemper, he might get autism. :p
I am actually Autistic and its kinda insulting when someone says they won't vaccinate because they don't want their kids to become Autistic. They would rather their kids get measles or whatever than Autism.

I couldn't go to college without producing a vaccination record of MMR. So why wouldn't this be a thing already?

a couple thoughts. Number one, you can still go if you didn't get vaccinations because of religious or medical exemption. Number two, this is where I really want to see the data, methinks the gross significance of this is from immigrants, and not the people who choose to not the unvaccinated.

I could be wrong, but I think I'm right.

a couple thoughts. Number one, you can still go if you didn't get vaccinations because of religious or medical exemption. Number two, this is where I really want to see the data, methinks the gross significance of this is from immigrants, and not the people who choose to not the unvaccinated.

I could be wrong, but I think I'm right.

I'll try and find it when I get home, but I remember seeing something attributing increases in NYC to a sect of the Orthodox Jewish communities.

I'll try and find it when I get home, but I remember seeing something attributing increases in NYC to a sect of the Orthodox Jewish communities.

I would love to see the data. I find that very interesting. I tried to look at what has been different. Generally speaking the percentage of people choosing to not vaccinate because of religious or medical reasons has not significantly changed. So what's different?

I would love to see the data. I find that very interesting. I tried to look at what has been different. Generally speaking the percentage of people choosing to not vaccinate because of religious or medical reasons has not significantly changed. So what's different?

This isn't the original article I remember seeing, but it does talk about the issue. This article discusses it.

The author implies it's less about religion, and more the insular communities.

The story in New York is familiar: Other tight-knit communities — like the Somali-Americancommunity in Minnesota, the Amish in Ohio, and, more recently, Russian-language immigrants in Washington — have recently fallen victim to measles outbreaks as a result of vaccine refusal. This New York outbreak is a reminder of how vulnerable more insular groups can be to anti-vaxxers, and the unique challenges for public health advocates in countering their messages in these communities.

Back