Menton Day 2011

Trip_Wire

Special Forces
Rest In Peace
Menton Day Ball 2011

The Commanders of the 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne) and Canadian Special Operations Regiment cordially invite you to the 2011 Menton Ball.

On 09 December 2011 at 1730 at the Clover Park Technical College, Lakewood WA

Uniform:

Formal – Dress Mess/ Blues or Class A with white shirt and bowtie / Tux/Suit/SFA Dress Uniform

The Menton Ball: Please RSVP by 21 November 2011

RSVP CW2 Rajala at timothy.rajala@soc.mil or (253) 966-0123.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?u...t&ct=map-marker-link&resnum=1&ved=0CCwQrwswAA

LOL Now I don't have to find the email to RSVP. The Troll expects me to get into a monkey suit and get dolled up, sigh... :p :ROFLMAO:

LL

LOL Now I don't have to find the email to RSVP. The Troll expects me to get into a monkey suit and get dolled up, sigh... :p :ROFLMAO:

LL

Diane and I will not be attending this year, We have a conflict with the 1st Cavalry NW Chapter Christmas party early the next morning. We have to P/U a couple of members who no longer drive and its being held in Rainier, WA., a considerable drive from their homes.

That looks really good. I'll be there with bells on! shall we start taking bets on the halo jump accuracy? Loser buys beers and 'price is right' rules in effect.

That looks really good. I'll be there with bells on! shall we start taking bets on the halo jump accuracy? Loser buys beers and 'price is right' rules in effect.

so you guys are going to have bells on your Santa suits this year?:ehh: We just have party shirts (yes, the boss has designed and is sewing my party shirt)... the bell thing is a little outre, even for you homos, isn't it? :p

I'll be wearing the nice dark grey suit, find me and I'll drink a beer with you.

Back