Military Misconduct

A tribal leader protecting his tribe? What's new?

Tribal leader getting regular blow jobs? Why, I even remember a certain Commander-in-Chief…

This shit happens in the corporate world ever day. The military should be above it but isn’t. It’s especially not above it when the pressure is coming down from the very top of the chain. And when the top of the chain is a Democrat who wants to please all the fringe elements in his party, the horseshit is real.

Last edited:
Tribal leader getting regular blow jobs? Why, I even remember a certain Commander-in-Chief…

This shit happens in the corporate world ever day. The military should be above it but isn’t. It’s especially not above it when the pressure is coming down from the very top of the chain. And when the top of the chain is a Democrat who wants to please all the fringe elements in his party, the horseshit is real.

Our nations HIGHEST levels of leadership have created a climate that leads to people buttfucking on video inside the congressional chamber...

THAT is a type of climate change I'll bet a lot of mother fuckers never even thought about.

THAT WORD.JPG

If a turd falls in the forest and there is nobody around to sniff it - does it still smell like a dishonest shit bag?

I'm just curious how someone was able to steal live hand grenades as well as his their private UAS collection without anyone "knowing" about it.

Are you assuming that the male Lieutenant Colonels and Colonels that get saved by the 3 and 4 star generals everyday whose tribe they've aligned to like the weenie? My comment has nothing to do with anything involving personal relationships.

If a turd falls in the forest and there is nobody around to sniff it - does it still smell like a dishonest shit bag?

I'm just curious how someone was able to steal live hand grenades as well as his their private UAS collection without anyone "knowing" about it.

I know terminal list is fiction, but, don't the cool kids get easy access to stuff?

A few key points:
--uncorroborated and anonymous reporting
--this is first reporting, and first reports are almost always wrong
Army General Pressured Assessment Panel to Help Career of 'Ineffective' Officer | Military.com

Summary of the above: a three-star Army general allegedly intervened in the command selection process on behalf of a subordinate who happened to be a female officer. The battalion selection board at first recommended unanimously against that officer's selection, citing the officer's "counterproductive leadership." After the general's intervention, the officer was allowed a second shot at a board panel, which is apparently not the way things are done; I guess you'd usually have to wait a year.

Then, the second board also found the officer unfit for command.

...and then she came out on the command list anyway, which prompted the leaking of the details that led to the above story.

I don't think I know the general in question although I may have met him in passing once, and I almost certainly don't know the officer. I do know that this kind of thing happens far too often, and we, as an Army, are the ones who suffer. This type of thing, if true, only serves to promote personal agendas and allows toxic leadership to infect even more people as the officers not fit for higher leadership find it thrust upon them anyway.

I found this all kinda strange. She was declared unfit for command twice, but needs of the Army! The Big Green Machine still selected her, might have been selected even on the 0-5 vote.

This coming out means he has enemies.

Last edited:
Are you assuming that the male Lieutenant Colonels and Colonels that get saved by the 3 and 4 star generals everyday whose tribe they've aligned to like the weenie? My comment has nothing to do with anything involving personal relationships.

With the exception of my first sentence, neither does mine. Obviously, you skimmed over my last paragraph or didn't read it.

"This shit [politics, favoritism, nepotism, DEI] happens in the corporate world ever day. The military should be above it but isn’t. It’s especially not above it when the pressure is coming down from the very top of the chain.[Sex and blowjobs generally are not coming down from the White House or the JCS] And when the top of the chain is a Democrat who wants to please all the fringe elements in his party, the horseshit is real."

Last edited:
Back