MIPB

Shame I couldn't get there for St. Pats, your drinking buddies gave you the good oil.

Yes, the Commandos put on quite a program for us, it was much appreciated. They even gave me the opportunity to participate in a street fight after we had been drinking(some guy on the street wanted to start some shit with me because I was an American). The offer was much appreciated but regretfully declined ;)

On a serious note, St. Patrick's Day in Sydney with the Commandos was the highlight of the whole trip. Great bunch of folks who know how to treat guests.

Some guy wanted to start shit with YOU? Arent you 7ft tall? :confused:

That's Polar Bear. I'm a little shorter.

I know I told this story before... Commandos take me out on the town in Sydney on St. Patrick's Day, I'm wearing a green "St Patrick's Day whateveryearitwas" with an American flag in the background (that I picked up at Wal Mart before I left for Australia, I'm classy like that)... we've been to a couple of bars and are going to another when some guy on the street drunkenly makes some comments about America, I guess he didn't notice all the other guys standing around wearing the same shirts as me (I brought some to share)... the Commandos say something to me like, "Right, fancy a punch-up?" but I didn't really want to explain to my unit back home that I got into a street fight- especially having just listened to the group I was with explain "glassing" to me, so I suggested we just go drink more- which we did!

no good stuff written lately by this unverified member; but the latest article from MG Mike Flynn "Sandals and Robes to Business Suits & Gulf Streams" was great.

That's Polar Bear. I'm a little shorter.
"Little" and "shorter" are not two words I would use to describe you, sir. Certainly not in the same sentence.
The look of surprise on your face when meeting me was priceless though. "You're Dame?"

Yeah- there were lots of surprises that day getting to meet people. I was very disappointed that Pardus looked nothing like his avatar. ;)

"Little" and "shorter" are not two words I would use to describe you, sir. Certainly not in the same sentence.
The look of surprise on your face when meeting me was priceless though. "You're Dame?"
Yeah- there were lots of surprises that day getting to meet people. I was very disappointed that Pardus looked nothing like his avatar. ;)
Hey... interesting discussion... instead of to dig fake pics on the net...what you think about to release someone real of you (unless you are not active DEVGRU:))

Back