Missile/Mortar defense in Iraq

The C-Ram's presence on bases is an example of the contributions from Navy IAs (Individual Augmentees) who have plussed-up land forces. Thank you, USN.

The C-Ram's presence on bases is an example of the contributions from Navy IAs (Individual Augmentees) who have plussed-up land forces. Thank you, USN.
My thanks also to the good folks at the USN. I am so glad to hear of the deployment of a system that'll keep our people safe from mortar shitstorms...

Really cool. I saw a video a couple years ago of a laser defense system the Israelis were developing to shoot down mortars and rockets, but I don't know what came of it.

Since Israel is planning an all out attack on Iran nuclear facilities, these should work well for taking out their counter measures. :)

FUCK IRAN !!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LThD0FMvTFU"]YouTube - MTHEL THEL Mobile / Tactical High Energy Laser[/ame]

Looks like R2D2 w/ a chain gun.

C-RAM alarm in the GZ used to occasionally go off in the middle of the night when helo's were coming into LZ Washington. Hope this thing discerns incoming from incoming birds.

Back