MK25

Not a new pistol, its the the Sig 226 with light rail that has been around for a long time, this is just a "special" run MK25 (226 with lighte rail) pistol. You know another one of those "buy exactly what the SEALs carry and you will be just like ST6/DEVGRU" type marketing gigs.

Not a new pistol, its the the Sig 226 with light rail that has been around for a long time, this is just a "special" run MK25 (226 with lighte rail) pistol. You know another one of those "buy exactly what the SEALs carry and you will be just like ST6/DEVGRU" type marketing gigs.

Yeah but it will work. They can still announce it as "new" because it is "unlike anything they have had before". I just wonder if the civi version actually holds improved ballistics or if it is just a regular 226 with a rail and super special anchor.

Are you looking for a pistol to shoot matches with or are you just wanting something "cool." If you're looking for advice on pistols etc because you're in the market for something, let us know. There is a vast amount of knowledge and you could build a pretty mean pistol for $1100.

Look for the "226 Navy." Same pistol, different rail, probably a few other minor changes.

How can you not love Sig, I love them, best thing to come out of Germany since Claudia Schiffer.

Are you looking for a pistol to shoot matches with or are you just wanting something "cool." If you're looking for advice on pistols etc because you're in the market for something, let us know. There is a vast amount of knowledge and you could build a pretty mean pistol for $1100.

Not in the market right now, I was just interested in peoples opinions. Looks like the votes in though. One more point for the guys in marketing.

Back